ISSUE
: “WHY I want to be a lawyer?!?!”
RULE: The purpose of this blog is to encourage discussion. I am totally aware that my opinions usually vacillate between the cynical and the idealistic, and this is my attempt, before I take the bar, to “come clean.” Thus I subject myself to you for debate. Don’t hold back.

HOLDINGS:

Monday, August 22, 2011

Life is just around the corner -live every moment.



Everything I have ever done that I loved I have been scared. And I am now too. But there is this certain tingling feeling –the smoothness of my new bike gears under my thumbs, the softness of the light off my new craigslist table ($50 bucks), the moon that just happens to be bright and perfect and making all these rainbow colors in the clouds above the DU belltower (while those in Bali celebrate Africa under the full moon) –that only comes when your living that thin line of uncertainty. When you’re following the life force and not your thoughts, not your body’s pestering. This is a magical moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment