ISSUE
: “WHY I want to be a lawyer?!?!”
RULE: The purpose of this blog is to encourage discussion. I am totally aware that my opinions usually vacillate between the cynical and the idealistic, and this is my attempt, before I take the bar, to “come clean.” Thus I subject myself to you for debate. Don’t hold back.

HOLDINGS:

Friday, September 27, 2013

Sisters & How to Paint

I love looking at this photo. there is so much similarity but i cant tell where it is. i think our eyes might tell the same story -slightly sad, slightly confused, slightly begging you to like us, also slightly happy and i think we're pretty determined to survive. Our face shape is kind of the same, except I have a wider chin. Our skin color differences are hilarious. All the spacing on our face is the same (i.e. eyebrows same distance apart, relationship between eyes and nose and mouth is the same) (this is the biggest problem with trying to paint faces, as its hard to tell and we're not used to looking at it. we usually just paint eyes, nose and mouth but how far apart they are from each other is crucial). Our mouths would be almost the same if I didn't have an almost-cleft lip. : ) I feel like whoever did this photo edited our teeth because they both look great and straight and I know for one that I have one snaggle tooth that doesn't show here. Our hairline would be the same if mine wasn't acting unruly. See, anyone who thinks they can't do art, its not that you can't, its just that your not as OCD about analyzing faces as I am. And therefore probably lots less awkward in interactions...: )

Your eyes are bigger of course but mine are shockingly not doing bad in this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment